On 29.04.2010, at 08:44, Andy Stewart wrote:

> Because in file `Signal.chs.template` has "import
> Graphics.UI.Gtk.General.Threading".
> Module `Gtk.Types` is hidden, and can't be import GtkInternal in
> Signal.chs (cycle import)
>
> So i can't found any better solution than expose
> "Graphics.UI.Gtk.General.Threading"

The Internals module should only re-export other modules. It should
not be imported in any modules in within the gtk package.

Did you pull my patch that contains the new Internals module? From
what you describe, everything should be there. If you need other
internals, simply re-export this module in Internals.

Cheers,
Axel