Hmm, where to begin: Aaron, I do have speech stopping from time to time,
but I cannot duplicate it when ever I want. However here is when it
usually happens for me.

If I am composing a message in Outlook 2003 and have IE open these are
the two common applications when WE stops talking. In Outlook I have my
message format set to HTML, because of the way people receive
attachments at the other end works better this way.

When I highlight, copy then paste the text from the IE page into the
body of the new message things will work well for a while. As I go back
and forth highlighting, copying and pasting everything chugs along
nicely at the beginning.

Then when I alt+tab back to my new message, browse mode will kick in
every now and then. I need to switch it off so that I can be sure where
I am pasting text.

Then suddenly WE stops talking. I cannot press control+backslash to get
to the WE control panel to shut it down. I can close everything down
saving the message I am composing in the process, call up the task
manager and shut down the Window-Eyes process, then call up WE again
using the default hot key combination. All this is done without speech
so I hope I get the sequence of key strokes correct.

WE will come up properly with no error report to send. The versions of
IE and my OS are 7 and XP Pro SP3.

As for browse mode and returning to the line I was at, this is some what
random. WE does not always return to the same place. And some times it
does. When I use Outlook Web Access to get into my Exchange account,
this is frustrating, because when ever I select a check box to mark
those messages I want to delete, the page refreshes and reloads. Here
for the most part WE will return to the same place, however it kicks
itself out of table mode each time. A slightly different issue, yet some
what related.

Vic

If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original
sender only.  If your reply would benefit others on the list and
your message is related to GW Micro, then please consider sending
your message to [email protected] so the entire list will receive it.

All GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo, and can be 
searched through and sorted using the search
form at the bottom of the page.

If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send a message to
[email protected] and include leave gw-info in the body
of the message.

Reply via email to