Please provide an example:
I have three windows one.
One is a pdf in adobe, second one in outlook express and the third one in
ie.
I need to alt-tab away from the oe one to read more in the ie one.
I need to not loose my place and I need speech when I return.
Can you please provide a step by step?
To the nay sayers ... how is this discussion not valuable?
Sam
----- Original Message -----
From: "Aaron Smith" <[email protected]>
To: "Sam bushman" <[email protected]>
Cc: <[email protected]>
Sent: Thursday, May 28, 2009 8:52 AM
Subject: Re: window eyes support for HTML 5 canvas element
On 5/28/2009 10:46 AM, Sam bushman wrote:
that is that in a browser buffer I alt-tab away and come back only to
loose my place.
Will this be fixed in 7.1?
Not explicitly. There have been some browse mode changes that may or may
not modify this behavior. This is why I recommended trying placemarkers as
a temporary work around. Have you tried this? Do they work for you or not?
If not, what problems are you having with them?
Aaron
--
To insure that you receive proper support, please include all past
correspondence (where applicable), and any relevant information
pertinent to your situation when submitting a problem report to the GW
Micro Technical Support Team.
Aaron Smith
GW Micro
Phone: 260/489-3671
Fax: 260/489-2608
WWW: http://www.gwmicro.com
FTP: ftp://ftp.gwmicro.com
Technical Support & Web Development
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original
sender only. If your reply would benefit others on the list and
your message is related to GW Micro, then please consider sending
your message to [email protected] so the entire list will receive it.
All GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo, and
can be searched through and sorted using the search
form at the bottom of the page.
If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send a message to
[email protected] and include leave gw-info in the body of the message.
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original
sender only. If your reply would benefit others on the list and
your message is related to GW Micro, then please consider sending
your message to [email protected] so the entire list will receive it.
All GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo, and can be
searched through and sorted using the search
form at the bottom of the page.
If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send a message to
[email protected] and include leave gw-info in the body
of the message.