On 5/28/2009 11:16 AM, Sam bushman wrote:
Well, first how that helps me get speech back when I alt-tab back.

I was not aware that you were losing speech. I was under the impression that you were just losing your position in browse mode.

So you want me before I alt-tab away to do this:

There are a few different ways to do it, but, yes. Sure, it's a bit more work, but as I mentioned, it's temporary, and a workaround. But if this isn't even the problem you're having, then it's all moot.

If you have an easier way ... please help me with step by step.

Are we sure this isn't something specific to your machine? I just launched OE, opened a message, arrowed down a few lines, launched IE, went to gwmicro.com, arrowed down a few lines, and am able to alt-tab back and forth, never losing speech, and always staying on the same line that I left. The only thing I notice is that, sometimes, when I go back to the GW page, I hear "Downloading page," but then I down arrow, and I'm right where I left off.

Are others able to duplicate what Sam has reported?

Aaron

--
To insure that you receive proper support, please include all past
correspondence (where applicable), and any relevant information
pertinent to your situation when submitting a problem report to the GW
Micro Technical Support Team.

Aaron Smith
GW Micro
Phone: 260/489-3671
Fax: 260/489-2608
WWW: http://www.gwmicro.com
FTP: ftp://ftp.gwmicro.com
Technical Support & Web Development

If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original
sender only.  If your reply would benefit others on the list and
your message is related to GW Micro, then please consider sending
your message to [email protected] so the entire list will receive it.

All GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo, and can be 
searched through and sorted using the search
form at the bottom of the page.
If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send a message to
[email protected] and include leave gw-info in the body of the message.

Reply via email to