At 01:48 27/04/2006, you wrote:

----- Original Message ----- From: "Suzi Clarke" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Historical Costume" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, April 26, 2006 6:38 PM
Subject: [h-cost] Tudor Jewellery

There is someone on this list who makes reproduction Tudor jewellery - I thought I had it book marked but I can't find it. Can anyone help please?

Suzi (who seems to have mislaid a lot of things this week!)
I'm guessing you mean Sapphire and Sage http://www.sapphireandsage.com/index.html I've actually just ordered a brooch from her, it's a custom piece based on the portrait of Princess Elizabeth http://www.uvm.edu/~hag/sca/tudor/kideliz.jpg and it's not in the catalogue on the website yet (and presumably won't be until it's finished)
Elizabeth

That's the one - thank you Elizabeth - all I have to do now is choose!

Suzi