NO, not necessarily. It is NOT legal to make any use of material you want just because you work for an educational institution. You have to meet a group of fair use factors, not just one of them. See my previous message, mentioning the factors of quantity of material used from one work or by one author, spontaneity (not having time for materials), not being a substitute for buying the works, and so on.

Fran

Sylvia Rognstad wrote:

So it sounds like I'm ok, since I work for an educational institution, huh?

Sylrog