On 8/6/2011 5:09 PM, Beteena Paradise wrote:
The live journal community is VERY strong. It isn't a group reading a
journalistic type of blog. It is all of us reading each others personal blogs
and interacting as a community. These days LJ has been under a lot of attack so
some people are moving to dream(something that I can't remember the name off the
top of my head) or blogspot. But they are still keeping their LJ journals open
as the format of it is more conducive to community.

DreamWidth -- and I do have a few invite codes if anybody wants to escape the DDos from the Russian Politics of LiveJournal.

susan/FlorentineScot
--
Susan Farmer
sfar...@goldsword.com