2009/6/14 Stephen Nelson-Smith <sanel...@gmail.com>:

> My definition of crap:  Software that costs me a lot of money because
> it is slow and it crashes.

That definition fits my experience with Microsoft Office.

At the end of the day, what works for you may not work for me. I now
use Gnuplot to generate graphs from my data, which means I am not
crippled by the low row limit in Excel. My reports are now created
with LaTeX. Admittedly, the first report took some time to create, but
all subsequent ones have been much quicker, and the random formatting
feature of Word is not missed at all. :-)

--
Philip Stubbs