Hi all!

I have a question that I found when I studied about documentation on
NF format and I still can not completely understand: What name we give
to new files containing the documentation on SVN?

* Respecting the category of functions?
* Respecting the category + subcategory?
* There is no specific rule?

Recalling that this type of nomenclature is important just to keep a
certain "order" in the repository so it will be easy to find and
compare the translation between languages of a specific function...
because after exporting this data to other formats (web, pdf, etc.)
this detail may not seem so important.

I think it would be important to mention about it right now ...

Regards,
Vailton Renato