> I am a native pt-BR speaker, and I am web developer also, and here we
> use pt-BR on the web pages. Of course I like the idea to have pt-BR
> translation (and contribute too). May we agree in the IETF format?

Yes.

So to sum it up:
  Format: NANFORUM
  Location: <root>/doc/<IETF language code>/*
  Codepage: UTF-8

Some IETF language codes for well-known languages:
  en - English (generic)
  pt-BR - Portuguese (Brazil)
  es - Spanish (generic)
  hu-HU - Hungarian

> Maybe we can add the "most wanted" language  folders to the main doc
> folder and into dirstruc.txt, to serve as example and eliminate the
> needs for further discussion about this theme.

"most wanted" may be a little premature, given we have
not even English docs at the moment :)

> At least
> doc/en (just rename back)
> doc/es
> doc/pt-BR (maybe some placeholder.txt so it doesnt stay empty)

Okay for me. Though I think we should only
add the translation dirs only if there is actual
content, and for now we should focus on English
docs.

SVN supports empty dir BTW, so it's not
technical issue.

Brgds,