Hi all,

me and some of my more skilled friends (and programmers) have experienced that
the best technical books/docs are always written in english, so I think the
documentation has to be written in english (by now). I've also examined the
\doc folder and the only subfolder is \en-EN by now: there isn't a folder for
spanish documentation (I haven't synched with svn today). Docs in other
languages are welcome but I think it's better to have a complete (as possible)
documentation, faq, howtos, in english before starting to translate in other
languages or we will miss the goal.

Best regards,

Marco