I am a native pt-BR speaker, and I am web developer also, and here we
use pt-BR on the web pages. Of course I like the idea to have pt-BR
translation (and contribute too). May we agree in the IETF format?
Maybe we can add the "most wanted" language  folders to the main doc
folder and into dirstruc.txt, to serve as example and eliminate the
needs for further discussion about this theme.

At least
doc/en (just rename back)
doc/es
doc/pt-BR (maybe some placeholder.txt so it doesnt stay empty)

Regards
Bacco

>>> [twitter.com/spanazzi]