> Of course you are right, the main documentation should be in English
> (but if someone decides to contribute right now by translating the few
> existing docs in any other language, I believe that is not right just
> forbid it).

Yes, I see your point and I agree with you.

Otherwise I will made a little example: I'm Italian, I could translate the
existing documentation for italian users, but I do not, cause the documentation
that I will write it will be full of technical and syntactical errors. Simply
it will be a waste of time for all of us, not only for me. It would be better
if I would write new docs on topic that aren't well documented yet: time well
spent.

Best regards,

Marco