I think you will find that the P4 3 with HT will work best for this job as long as that board is stable. I have had this setup with a Intel board and it worked great for video editing. The 9600 AIW will do on the fly DVD but I don't think you need that kind of video quality so you may want to reduce it.

Of course I prefer Asus over Abit but as long as the Abit board is solid .. But don't get a Prescott ...they run too hot.