WinterLight,
That is a really great question. I suppose you have been doing same for some years PAST with great (or grumbly) success. I still salute this.
I never felt comfortable with the entire concept (at the time, or still.) OK.
Now it is now. I do comprehend what you suggest. Time for change! Get IT!
Still a bit "Tin-Hat" about the World Wide Waste!
After this fix, trust me(!), I will step into the world of the "globally" in-franchised.
I just sorta thought I could still manage business right here at the home 20.
Shame on me.  Matrox Forever!
Thank you.

Duncan