Brian,
I live on Wall Street. 2me, it is the "real world." Heck, somehow it is what drives the "emotions" on the this List. ATM, I am not concerned. Most of my trades were years ago. I survive now on a pension agreed to when I started being a "Xeroid" many years ago. At 60, I think I live OK; not rich, but, I get to watch my oak trees do their thing.
Well, both you and I still wait to see the "last week on the Wall."
I do not think that will ever happen. Markets will drive the global marketplace.
And, we will "pay" whatever the global marketplace decides we pay.
ATM, I may need to go dig up some old "gelt" to continue to play.
Duncan