Yes, Brian,
You may need to go on. But, not ATM.
I am still in a recovery stage. After this, I will get back to this.
Right now, it appears to be a simple drive replacement.
I will do this; and then come back.......
Then, I will find out whether the OS will play happy or not with my hdw.
Otherwise, I get to start all over again.
Been here. Done this. Not a catastrophe ATM.
Secure, to me, is still a "relative" term. Very personal.
What I belive to be "secure" is recorded on a FlashDrive and locked in
my very heavy black box. The data on my now FUBAR'D server is just
the data on my FUBAR'D server. Nothing more. Shame on me.
This whole "server" business remains a "learning" project for me.
At least from my viewpoint. Different strokes for different folks.
I still have to get the basics of RAID down B4 I start putting my "data"
out on the "wwww." JMHO.
Duncan