If you are looking for a bluetooth mouse, I have a Logitech v470 that I use
with my notebook when I travel and love it.  Small enough to travel yet
still comfortable (and I have fairly big hands), good battery life and
response and ambidextrous for us southpaws to boot.

I always have trouble finding good mice because as a lefty many of the good
ones are shaped for righties only.

------
Brian