Well, I really wanted one that comes in a charger....not battery hassles...just put it in the charger...I guess I got spoiled by the one I had...

I tried a BT mouse with one of my laptops. Total pain. Always having to discover, etc. Argh!

Thanks.

Brian Weeden wrote:
If you are looking for a bluetooth mouse, I have a Logitech v470 that I use
with my notebook when I travel and love it.  Small enough to travel yet
still comfortable (and I have fairly big hands), good battery life and
response and ambidextrous for us southpaws to boot.

I always have trouble finding good mice because as a lefty many of the good
ones are shaped for righties only.

------
Brian