No more Antec for me!

After a caps fiasco killed 2 supposedly "premium" PSU's that were used < 12mo/ea. They refused to give consideration that despite warranty being expired, the units clearly had manufacturing flaw vs. dying from old age and and the replacement had sat for almost a year before being put to work only to die <6mo later.

Of course when I opened the barely 6mo dead replacement unit, all the popped caps were a known crap hu-flung-dung brand. Dunno who OEM'd them for antec but I stay away on principal for getting burned!