Sorry for the delay...
It was in my clipboard, but I wandered around his site a lot and forgot...
<http://badcaps.net/pages.php?vid=21>
He has instructions. You need some sort of soldering experience.
(I was one of GEEIAs best students in class 99.8%, 1968.)

You "can" burn the MB with too much heat.
I didn't have a solder sucker, but I did have the wicked copper
solder removal braid they sold maybe 20-30 years ago.

You have to have "bass ones" -- and things can go wrong...
The old caps are a little hard to get off since the MBs are multilayer,
and the holes are somewhat hard to clean out...
I'm sure people will have various ways that work for them.
I think I worked a pin into and then through the holes while
keeping the solder slightly soft and malleable.
Experience helps. I used as little heat as possible.
That is a judgment call, and soldering the new ones back are
easier, but "cold joints" are a constant worry...
Be VERY careful to observe polarity.

To gain confidence, try it with one or two "cheap" caps (generic
toolbox kinds) first on an old MB that is trash. One you never
need to try to run again. After that it gets easier.

FWIW, I cross-trained and could solder "lead pipes" too...
Lead pipe to copper pipe, with lead solder.
There is a "buggy whip" type of skill... <grin>

Rick Glazier

From: "Bino Gopal"
Link please?

And how hard would you say it is to do this (change caps and solder on new
ones)?  I've only soldered once or twice and the trick seems to be how to
get it to not pool up and melt all over the place...is that by not getting
the gun too hot or something else?

BINO