On Thu, 28 Jan 2010, Bino Gopal wrote:

Link please?

And how hard would you say it is to do this (change caps and solder on new
ones)?  I've only soldered once or twice and the trick seems to be how to
get it to not pool up and melt all over the place...is that by not getting
the gun too hot or something else?

It is like anything else, practice a couple of times on a trash motherboard until you are confident you're not burning things.

I do recommend getting a solder sucker, makes things much simpler.

Christopher Fisk
--
Lois Griffin: Peter, you're drunk again. Peter Griffin: No, I'm just exhausted because I've been up all night drinking.

believed to be clean.