As one of the original authors of APR, I would like to suggest that
instead of using OS dependant native code, when we get to the point of
writing awt, we should create an apr-window project, and create the
library for the abstraction layer.  I have had enough conversations
with other APR developers to be relatively certain that this idea
would be well received.

Ryan

--
Ryan Bloom