Successfully added a patch to fix getting Started outdated content to
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY-2150.
The patch is not final - need help to add more content. The current
structure is:
- overview
- running an app
- eclipse-related (now much shorter)
        -- running an app
        -- debugging an app
- configuring vm operation (empty)

Questions: how do you like the current patch? Do you think we can add a
link to debugging vm&jit doc (or to wiki)? Any ideas on what to write in
Configuring vm operation?

Thank you,
Nadya Morozova

VM.