I think TriAPI works in ALL render modes... because its basically an
OpenGL/Direct3D/software wrapper...

At 00:30 16/01/2003, you wrote:
> Maybe I just need to check out the fog in the Spirit source code...?

I recommend basing your entire mod on SoH :) I recently started a rewrite
of my
mod and based it on SoH and SDK2.3. It was fairly easy to merge.

Fog seems easy enough, it is part of the tri API,
gEngfuncs.pTriAPI->Fog(...), all
you need is the logic to decide if it is on or off, and colour etc.

Remember that fog only works in OGL, not DD or Software mode.

SoH rocks, thanks Laurie :) Valve should incorporate SoH in to the SDK,
I'm sure
Laurie won't mind :}

Wonder if there is much of a future as a SoH pimp? ;)

Jeff "Codiac" Fearn