SetKeyBoardInputEnabled( false ) makes the panel ignore any keyboard
presses...you need to have focus on the panel and be able to send a key
combination to it to open the vgui builder...
since you can't send it the keys because it's not listening to them, you
can't open the dialog unless you add a button onto the panel that starts up
the builder

On 12/26/06, Nick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Yesterday I was trying to get the VGUI2 Builder to work and I noticed
> when SetKeyBoardInputEnabled() is set to false like
> "SetKeyBoardInputEnabled( false );" the vgui2 builder did not work at
> all for the panel I was trying to setup. When I set the value to true,
> the vgui2 builder worked perfectly.  I haven't seen any mention of
> this "feature" on the wiki.
>
> I was wondering if this is a bug or a feature?

ts2do