Wouldn't he have to decompile the model to get the qc file?

On 12/28/06, Adam amckern Mckern <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
You can always try and pull back on the crossbow bolts
$origin in the QC file, and then recompile the model.

The hit box will then be moved along with the model
its self - so when it hits the wall, the model will
not sink as deep.

Adam

--------
Nigredo Studios http://www.nigredostudios.com