So long as it's in singleplayer (maxplayers <2) whenever the console is
visible it is forcibly paused, and there is absolutely no way around it as a
mod.
The only 2 solutions are to either a) accept that it pauses and move on or
b) you -can- set maxplayers to 2 to make it multiplayer instead of
singleplayer, however that will probably break the game's networking, and
make it not smooth anymore.

tough choice? :)
-Tony

On Fri, Oct 1, 2010 at 9:16 AM, Adam "amckern" McKern <amck...@yahoo.com>wrote:

> You can always build your code on the multilayer code base?
>
> --------
> Owner Nigredo Studios http://www.nigredostudios.com

-Tony