-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Im Auftrag von Adam Sando
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 3. Mai 2007 03:34
An: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Betreff: RE: [hlds] RE: [hlds_linux] Source Engine Dedicated server beta
(cl_restrict_server_commands)

I agree with LDuke on this.

All these new features and lock-down type changes are all good, however the
biggest threat that I see at the moment, is cheating/hacking players.

Since the rollout of the "Guest Pass" system, every single server I join
will have at least 1 hacker/cheater on it at some point in the gaming
session.

I would think that more effort should go into cheat/exploit detection and
correction (for which Valve HAVE been addressing - thanks guys), as this
problem is what causes a server to go from having 20/20 players for example,
to 0/20 players.

Regards,
Adam.