Some people just cant read.  You know how on the bottom of every email
it tells you how to unsubscribe?  Well some people are so stupid they
think if they mail the entire list and act like they are 12 it will
work.  Sometimes it does, but in this case it probably wont =p

Idiots.  People like Sebastian are the reason some people should not be
allowed to procreate.