could anyone tell me the command to stop the auto disconnect after the getting
to the end, if there is one..
thank you..

--- On Wed, 11/12/08, Alec Sanger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
From: Alec Sanger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [hlds] Status
To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Date: Wednesday, November 12, 2008, 2:27 PM

what has pissed you off besides the custom list and the matchmaking? I
don't really see where the "continually twisting" of arms comes
in.

> Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 14:03:30 -0500> From:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com> Subject:
Re: [hlds] Status> > I overreact when I'm frustrated...as I am with
Valve. I love their > games but I am getting really tired of hosting servers
for their games > when they are continually twisting my arm as an admin to
accept things > which make it harder to build a community around those same
games. It > just feels like they have forgotten what got them where they
are.> > Leonard L. Church wrote:> > So why are you still on this
list? Give up already.> >> > Timothy L Havener wrote:> > >
>> I had that hope after the custom tab debacle. I now no longer hold onto
> >> it. I give up on Valve.> >>> >> [??R]
The-/<iller wrote:> >> > >>> Hopefully its only nibbling
in ignorance, as we are they're bread and > >>> butter, and
hopefully it will be balanced in the end, keep console as > >>>
console and PC above it all.> >>>> >>> Timothy L Havener
wrote:> >>> > >>> > >>>> Where once Valve
was an innovator in the way we play online games they > >>>> have
no become a force of complete destruction to the way we play PC >
Gaming. This is > >>>> just another move on the chess board to
marginalize server admins and > >>>> take complete control of the
gaming experience. Anyone who doesn't see > >>>> that is
blind. I had a little respect for them left after TF2 and it is >
bite the > >>>> hand that feeds you. I'm sure those
uneducated gamers out there that > >>>> you are catering to will
step up to the plate when all of us are gone. > >>>> Good luck
with that.> >>>>