I overreact when I'm frustrated...as I am with Valve.  I love their
games but I am getting really tired of hosting servers for their games
when they are continually twisting my arm as an admin to accept things
which make it harder to build a community around those same games.  It
just feels like they have forgotten what got them where they are.