From: hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com
[mailto:hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com] On Behalf Of Alec Sanger
Sent: Monday, March 16, 2009 9:55 AM
To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: Re: [hlds] L4D Client Update

Sorry if this sounds incredibly stupid, but does sv_search_key actually
restrict cleints from connecting who don't have the proper sv_search_key on
their end? All of my servers have been dead since friday. I removed
sv_search_key, rebooted the server, and it's been full for the last 2 hours.
I was always under the assumption that sv_search_key didn't restrict
pubbers.

Thank you,
Alec Sanger
www.stompfest.com