Von: hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com
[mailto:hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com] Im Auftrag von Doctor McKay
Gesendet: Freitag, 29. März 2013 21:31
An: Half-Life dedicated Win32 server mailing list
Betreff: Re: [hlds] Suggestion and query regarding MOTD

Rumor that Valve is considering removing the MOTD entirely.
<https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=1922141#post1922141>

Because of this, I decided to compile a list
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/14GFAlNwhtuoNq4XKqSFvPuAA7iZYmcztQiRT85F
jTzU/edit?usp=sharing>  of plugins that would entirely or partially break if
this change was made.

Doctor McKay

http://www.doctormckay.com

mc...@doctormckay.com