When will Valve realize was a bad decision? Player counts haven't been this
low since last year, and there is no new FPS game.

For those people claiming player counts get lower until summer vacation,
they didn't drop as much as last year.

After the change, the weekly high dropped by 5000. Compare to last year in
the same time frame there is barely a 1000 player difference. How much more
obvious does it need to get?

2014
http://i.imgur.com/xoUEHbr.png

2013