If they are overwhelmed by adding 2-3 more checkboxes to a menu, I can't help them. If a proper system, most of it porting stuff over from csgo, is too much to ask, they shouldn't allow community servers at all and shut us down all together tomorrow. It's that simple. I'm making this effort simply because I'd like to give them a chance and assume that they did not advance any further on this topic because of the bad signal to noise ration these discussions have, and not because they're understaffed and/or too lazy to make it right. Hence my initial proposal of the group. I also see these interfaces usable for other games (I mean I'm suggesting stuff that's used in csgo already), it's a good investment. If they want to kill community servers and mods all together, it's their loss. Those mods that are being developed and played on community servers (for example) are where future talent and products are at. Then they deserve to go down in flames and end up being the next EA or Ubisoft. (Last I checked, ubisoft was desperate enough to search for future talent, hiding behind "bluebyte", at our local college which doesn't even have computer science courses)