Actually to expand, I agree with spots in that effort on their part may be
unfavorable if they think things are okay the way they are. Mind you, they
have promised us over a year ago they would work on trying to get community
servers something to work with, and they have made no progress on that,
trying to put more work on their side won't be a good solution.