I get your concern, but with reasonable limitations this should follow the 80/20 rule. If you want a perfect solution for every single possible offense and catch every sneaky sob then life really isn't for you.

So far this is working out for csgo. A bunch of servers were banned, and with the official notice people on scripting forums do not support skin plugins anymore. There might be stuff crawling up for a next ban wave but the interface is in place, works, and contained most of the madness.
Current limitations also require a phone number iirc.
Keep in mind that by losing the token/the acc they should lose all favorites.