Hm strange. My server's Steam account is logged in okay, just the identity isn't logging in. I'll wait until the item servers, etc are back up and see if the issue continues.

Also, I wonder if Valve servers are still going to display in the community server browser. If so, I guess custom community servers will have the same visibility issue as before due to Valve servers spamming the list.

Thanks.