Not sure if you folks are aware; there seems to be several reports of
random server crashes at the end of both pl_precipice_event_final and
koth_slaughter_event. It appears to be related to a round-end event, but
I'm not too sure, as I've only seen it happen on Casual servers.

https://i.imgur.com/o8kQLKm.jpg

--
stephanie