While playing on Valve casual servers today, I also encountered some
interesting server crashes:

1. One on koth_harvest_event, which I believe occurred the very moment
before one team was going to win by running down the timer while owning the
point. (I am slightly less certain about this one than the other one.)
2. One on cp_manor_event, which definitely occurred the precise moment
(possibly the very last tick) before blue team captured the last point.
Contract progress for the round was not recorded.

These seem to corroborate the general “something is sporadically going
wrong at round end in some cases” hypothesis.

(Oh yeah, and when I attempted to MM into another Valve casual server right
after the second server crash disconnection, I experienced a client crash
as well. It happened exactly 3 seconds after the "sigsegv connected" line
showed up in my client-side console.log; the last line logged was
"Redownloading all lightmaps". Interestingly, the Windows event log entry
for the crash shows that it was an access violation in
filesystem_stdio.dll. So that's interesting, and suggestive that some of
the recent changes to the filesystem code are likely still causing issues
of some sort. I believe I do have a dump file for that crash, so I'll
probably figure out the stack trace and then send that info over in a
little while.)

Server crash #1: 162.254.194.163:27039 [A:1:3374034954:13436] @ 12:35:35 PDT
Server crash #2: 162.254.194.152:27039 [A:1:3333379075:13436] @ 14:21:57 PDT

Client crash: just after connecting to 208.78.165.72:27018
[A:1:3302946821:13436]
@ 14:24:38 PDT

Justin (sigsegv)