We’re looking into it. Thanks.

-Eric

From: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com <hlds@list.valvesoftware.com> On Behalf Of
stephanie
Sent: Thursday, October 10, 2019 4:04 PM
To: Half-Life dedicated Win32 server mailing list <hlds@list.valvesoftware.com>
Subject: [External Mail] Re: [hlds] Mandatory Team Fortress 2 update released

Not sure if you folks are aware; there seems to be several reports of random
server crashes at the end of both pl_precipice_event_final and
koth_slaughter_event. It appears to be related to a round-end event, but I'm
not too sure, as I've only seen it happen on Casual servers.

https://i.imgur.com/o8kQLKm.jpg

On Thu, Oct 10, 2019 at 2:52 PM Eric Smith