Im new to the whole linux server world and have set up a box running Fedora 3
and have SELinux enabled. I believe i have installed it correctly. Everything
is installed in a directory in the home folder of an account i made for it. I
am now stuck with a few questions. 1) should it be where it is or in someother
directory? 2) What command line do I run to start it properly? and 3) Is there
anything extra i have to do to ensure this runs properly?

Thanks,
Ben H.