I'm going to be one of "those guys" and say please Valve do not listen to
this person. Using the steam overlay to do trades right kind of stinks but
it's better than the in-game trading interface when you take into
consideration the flexibility the overlay has. Sometimes I want to be able
to trade some metal for someone else's game they have in their inventory.

Why would you turn down more options and flexibility?

On Thu, Feb 16, 2012 at 8:07 AM, Frank <ad...@gamerscrib.net> wrote:

> This post is by far the most relevant
> to server administration that I've yet to start on this mailing list to not
> only vent frustration but to inform Valve that I'm likely to pull my
> servers
> from this game and leave it all behind if old interface is not returned.

Also, really?
You'd pull all your servers because of how the TRADING changed? Man there
can't be much keeping you tied to Team Fortress 2 if that's the straw that
breaks the camel's back. As a server administrator I can't say trading
impacts my administrative capabilities or activities one iota. It's not
changing the gameplay (unless meta-games are now considered essential bits
of TF2) and if your entire "community" is bitching at you then you need to
inform your community to talk to Valve - it's not as if you turned on this
change.