On 16/02/2012 19:12, Frank wrote:
My servers are built around the in-game trading system - I'm afraid that
they may go to the wayside without support of valve and putting this option
back.

I don't really buy that. There are 3 things you need to trade

- something to trade
- an interface that lets you do it
- someone to do it with

The latter is the main reason trading servers exist - to find someone to trade with. I can't see how that has changed simply because the interface has - although there are alternative ways to find someone, those alternatives have co-existed with trade servers for a while.

--
Dan.