Hello,

First of all. Thank you all for helping and responding!
Its look like that the config from "wave"  resolves the issue.
But i have now some "hickups". The sv drops from 66 to 11, 7 or 5 for 2
second.
(my connection: http://www.speedtest.net/result/2208625001.png)
I use now this config:

fps_max 600
sv_minrate 30000
sv_maxrate 100000
sv_minupdaterate 30
sv_maxupdaterate 100
sv_mincmdrate 30
sv_maxcmdrate 100

Maybe i set the sv_mincmdrate and sv_minupdaterate to a higher value?

Pieter-bas