Thanks Matt ;)

I am sorry I post to much, but I am doing Hobo full time these days,
trying to tweak it to do some pretty advanced things - and without
really having gone though the tutorials to get a feel for it.
Sort of a bottom-up approach instead of top-down. I have since
reversed course. Also much easier to take a data-driven approach and
start with the simplest case and build from there :)

I think I can make it work now. Also hit some dead ends, brick-walls
cos I was too focused and gut stuck in some details. Nice to get a
break, clean your head, then suddenly you can see some new paths to
lead you out of your own misery! hehe

I plan to do the "Look and feel" tutorial today. Then on to make a
look and feel for ExtJS and then later see if I can extract some of it
into some reusable data-driven taglibs :)

- Kris
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hobo 
Users" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/hobousers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to