Thanks, let me know if I added a typo somehow after testing the code.
That has happened a couple of times when I was using spell check...

We thought that "category_assignments" was more  intuitive in the
declaration..

IMHO it is more intuitive to say

"a recipe has_many category_assignments"

than

"a recipe has_many category_recipes"



On Sep 15, 8:09 am, Kristian <[email protected]> wrote:
> Thank a lot Owen!
>
> I will check out the screencast ASAP and check out if there are any
> changes in the book. My version on disk is 09-04-3, so it should be
> the same?
>
> Strange name category_assignments. Isn't the rails convention to use
> "category_recipe"?
>
> maybe that is the reason? I will try to assign using the console
> first ;)
>
> Kris
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hobo 
Users" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/hobousers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to