On 6/13/19 12:18 PM, Ted Lemon wrote:
TBH I don’t know anything about OBA other than that I heard it discussed.  If you want to write up a draft, that can’t hurt. I’m not promising to support it—it depends on what you come up with.   But it’s always good to have a place to start, and something to pick apart and fix up.   So by all means, if you are willing to proceed on that basis, I think it’s a good idea, and I will read it.

I don't think this needs to be very involved. I would think that a short bcp which lays out why webauthn is a huge advance, and a set of different enrollment mechanisms that have some vetting would probably be enough.

Mike, it's been a while since i've written a draft...