Hans,

Your ideals are maybe a little too third world for us americans, but they are
very true.  Remember that the majority of this list is American and the
majority of us were raised with the ideal that we could DO anything we set our
minds to.  I have a certain medical condition that hinders the way I do some
things but If I caved in to the critisism and hate of the world I would fail as a
person in all respects.  If I didn't push myself to get out of bed in the
morning I have failed as a person.  If I didn't meet the world with a new face and
give my all everytime I did anything  I will have failed as a person.  Maybe
we didn't recieve the same perfection as you did when god made us, should this
hinder us from aspiring to be what or who we want to be?

As for the 5'5" sigfried, if he has the balls to sing it and the courage to
get laughed at by an entire community he IS the best person for the job
regardless of height.  Maybe a perfect person can never know the tribulation Sigfried
has gone through without some hardship?  Maybe the 6'3" blond haired blue
eyed men should rule the world?  Would this make it any better place than it is
now?

Hoss